Back to all jobs
IMS Scotland are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Glasgow. As a Quantity Surveyor you will be working closely with the contract delivery team ensuring the profitability, cash management, cost control and accurate reporting of the projects.
- Being an integral part of the Projects Team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of our projects.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money.
- Operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of Subcontractors
- Final sign off on the as-built documentation to ensure in line with commercial measures and actual build
- Verifying Subcontractor's payment applications.
You will need:
- Education to degree level or equivalent industry recognised Quantity Surveying qualification
- Sufficient experience in Telecoms utilities build management
- Experience of NEC forms of construction contracts on infrastructure projects.
- Quantity Surveyor experience in a reactive working environment.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in Quantity Surveying then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.