United Living are looking for a skilled quantity surveyor to join their team. as a quantity surveyor you will be the commercial lead on projects and be responsible for the commercial success of the projects whilst adhering to commercial administration procedures. To promote and deliver a collaborative environment with both the client and throughout the management of the subcontract / supply chain accounts.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of subcontracts
- Management and payment of specialist subcontracts and key suppliers
- Ensure compliance with the contract terms, conditions, rights and obligations of the contract.
- Report on the out turn Pain / Gain on a monthly basis (if applicable)
- Coordinate any changes or amendments that may occur over the course contract, following the change process in accordance with this NEC 3/4 Option A & C contract.
You will need:
- 5 year plus experience
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Professional membership of appropriate body
- Industry experience
- Experience of a senior commercial role
United Living Infrastructure Services is made up of our three subsidiaries, United Living Energy Limited, United Living Water Limited and United Living Fixed Line Telecoms. United Living Energy is a UK gas and energy engineering specialist offering design, build and maintenance on critical national infrastructure for the UK gas asset owners. United Living Water Limited provide a comprehensive range of water infrastructure services covering all aspects of pipeline networks including investigation, design, planning infrastructure maintenance, mains rehabilitation, new connections, metering and repairs. United Living Fixed Line Telecoms provide construction of networks including cabling, splicing and testing on networks.
If you are a skilled quantity surveyor or would like to know more then apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.