Hours of Work: 40 Hours/Per Week
Contract Type: Permanent
As a Quantity Surveyor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Assisting in ensuring that here is effective cost management of the project through regular and accurate forecasting and cost/value reporting.
- Assist in the procurement process to maximise profit and ensure orders are placed on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Monitor and maximise cashflow at all times.
- Support and advise all members of the site team on commercial matters when required.
- Be aware of contractual requirements of the project, advise the site team on key requirements and ensure that all notices and other matters are actioned correctly.
- Act and ensure you have the best commercial interest of the company, at all times.
You will need:
- Prior experience working in a Civil Engineering business is advantageous.
- Ideally be a member of RICS but not essential
- Must be self sufficient
- Hard working and committed
- Strong communicator
- Methodical and organised
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.