Callan Connect are working with CityFIbre to support the roll out of 5G across Birmingham. Callan Connect are currently expanding their team and are seeking a new Quality and Integrity Tester to join their busy teams in Birmingham and surrounding areas.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Testing the air-route from the cabinet to the home using a 4-bar compressor.
- Dart and sponge testing.
- Recording any failures or blockages.
- Dressing the completed Secondary Node Cabinets and ensuring all tubes are capped.
- Sand and resin the Secondary Node cabinet for completion of works in the cab.
- Stencil the cabinet name onto the cabinet.
- Ensure all as-built photographs are taken and submitted.
- Complete quality defects and snags as and when necessary.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and handed in at the end of the day.
You will have:
- SA002 Underground Safety.
- S7 PIA Sub Duct and Cable Installation.
- NRSWA Unit 2.
- Experience of working on a fibre network/environment.
As a Quality and Integrity Tester you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve their mission of delivering full Fibre to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.