Project Support Manager
Lanes Infrastructure have an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Manager to join their team in Guildford. As a Project Support Manager you will provide support to the Head of PMO in structured delivery support, to help drive efficient delivery for our projects. This will involve monitoring project plans, programmes, schedules, project risks and issues, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced, quick changing environment on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. MUST be extremely proficient in MS Project.
- Managing a small team.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, programmes, project schedules.
- Organising, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable..
- Cooperate with the requirements of Lanes-i in relation to health and safety and not inhibit our ability to meet our duties under the HSAWA
You will need:
- APM PMQ or equivalent
- P3O Practitioner or similar
- Previous programming experience
- Knowledge of PIA procedures
- Previous experience in a PMO environment
This role is a full time permanent position and is office based Monday- Friday. If you would like to know more or have the skills then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.