Project Quantity Surveyor
Lanes Infrastructure are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team in Eastbourne. As a Project Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for providing commercial and contractual administration of projects, including identifying opportunities offering best value to the customer, maximising profitability and limiting commercial risk. You will report to the area Commercial Manager and may have between one to two assistant quantity surveyors as direct reports.
- Measurement and valuation of the works (typically BoQ / Schedule of Rates)
- Preparation of interim applications for payment
- Preparation and settlement of final accounts
- Sub-contract procurement ensuring best value for money
- Work with the Project Manager / Contract Manager to control and manage costs within budget and secure full entitlements of Earned Value to maximise profitability
You will need:
- Clean UK driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the South-East
- Working experience of NEC3 / 4 forms of contract
- Basic Microsoft Project Experience of Contract Management Packages (CEMAR, A-Site or similar)
If you have the skills and would like to further your career with an excellent company in Lanes Infrastructure please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.