As a Project Planner working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager and working closely with the delivery team and project managers. In your new role you will be having regular reports with the client to update cost loaded and resourced programmes in progress reports. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain an accurate programme of works.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Developing and maintaining a strategic programme of works closely and collaboratively with a key client.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to update and convey the strategic programme including resource and cost levelling.
- Developing standalone multidisciplinary construction baseline project plans in collaboration with the project delivery teams when required.
- Ensuring client focused planning output.
- Identifying and tracking of all changes or potential changes to the agreed construction scope, ensuring that the relevant contract principles are applied and that the impacts are given immediate visibility to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensuring accurate and timely planning, including progress reporting, effective measurement of key dates and milestones, stretch targets and critical path analysis.
- Receiving and understanding of all project programme data and integrate all construction activities to mitigate potential resource and workface clashes.
- Compilating Project & Programme Information.
- Monitoring and Updating of Project and Programme Information.
- Pro-active and forward looking to support stakeholders in strategic and management decisions.
You will need:
- Excellent communication and presenting skills at all levels.
- Customer focus, active listening, attentiveness.
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning Software.
- Excellent report writing and data analysis skills, speedy real-time changes to cover "what if Scenarios"
- Knowledge within the Telecoms/Utilities industry.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Commercial and Delivery teams to ensure accurate reporting.
- Heavily analytical approach to work.
You will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car/Allowance
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Perks at work scheme
- Flexible Working
- 3% enhanced pension contribution
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!