My client, Network Plus Group working alongside CityFibre as a Build Partner has gone from strength to strength following successful contract awards and acquisitions.
Network Plus is now one of the UK's leading utility and infrastructure providers
We are now recruiting for a Project Manager to be responsible for the operational and financial performance of the contract, delivering the work safely, on time, in budget and to our Client's expectations.
- Ensure all work within the contract under your control are carried out in full compliance with health, safety, welfare and environmental regulations
- Ensure compliance with the client's authorisation requirements and specifications, with the company standards of service and quality systems
- Control documentation, working closely with the back-office support team
- Ensure that the health and safety competence of sub-contract organisation and direct labour are assessed prior to commencing work
- Assess the risk associated with our operations and ensure that the correct site-specific method statements and risk assessments are compiled in advance of works
- Manage all resources e.g. labour, materials and plant
- Experience of working in Utilities
- Supervisor Street works qualification
- Health & Safety qualification an advantage
- Good management skills
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Good Computer Skills - emails, Word, Excel etc.
- Clean Driving Licence
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Network Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.