IMS Scotland are looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Clydebank.The Project Manager will be a leading part of the management team who are responsible for end-to-end delivery on a FTTP build. This role will be overseeing our day-to-day operations focusing on the execution of the project to ensure it is completed on time and within budget. Your primary role will be to ensure the project is operating within agreed targets, to manage on-site operations and to ensure the smooth delivery the project.
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements
- Manage Project Supervisors and ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- Ensure Supervisors efficiently manage manpower for all projects
- Lead a significant team of project support staff
You will need:
- A proven track record of working at a senior management level on high value projects within the telecoms industry or other utility industries
- The ability to manage and supervise a project team within a fast-paced environment
- NRSWA Supervisor Certification
If you are a career driven individual and would like to build on your career in project management then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.