GCU are looking for an experienced project manager to join their team in Gateshead. As a Project Manager will be a leading part of the management team who are responsible for end-to-end delivery on a FTTP build.
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements
- Manage Project Supervisors and ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- Ensure Supervisors efficiently manage manpower for all projects
- Lead a significant team of project support staff
- Ensure adequate plant and equipment available for all necessary works
You will need:
- A proven track record of working at a senior management level on high value projects within the telecoms industry or other utility industries
- The ability to manage and supervise a project team within a fast-paced environment
- NRSWA Supervisor Certification
If you have the skills and would like to join a great team then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.