Back to all jobs
Lanes Infrastructure are looking for an experienced project coordinator to join their team at the Guildford office. As a project coordinator you will be joining an expanding project team and will be part of an exciting market leading Gigabit Fibre Build, working alongside the Project Manager and Senior Management team to facilitate the project co-ordination on this exciting new project.
- Assisting in ensuring that there is effective planning and scheduling of jobs and daily co-ordination with our Network Build Supervisors.
- Work with other members of the team to receive effective daily updates on project progress.
- Work to provide notice to the local authority for future works. (Possible Variation Submitting,coordinating & managing local authority Street Works Permits)
- Create job packs and work packages including 3rd party utility prints in a timely way.
- Submit Traffic Management Plans & TTROs when required.
You will need:
- Familiarity & frequent users of Microsoft Office
- NRSWA/Street Works knowledge would be preferable but not essential
- Previous relative experience in a similar role within the telecommunications/utilities industry would be considered advantageous.
If this role suits your skills then apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.