We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners as a Project Coordinator. Oakway Ltd is a family-owned business operating in the Plymouth and Launceston area, offering both skilled and new-to-industry individuals the chance to join a company that truly values its employees. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual/s to join our expanding Fibre & Civil Engineering company based in Launceston.
You will be joining an expanding project team and will be part of an exciting market-leading Gigabit Fibre Build, working alongside the Project Manager and Senior Management team to facilitate the project coordination on this exciting new project.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Assisting in ensuring that there is effective planning and scheduling of jobs and daily co-ordination with our Network Build Supervisors.
- Work with other members of the team to receive effective daily updates on project progress.
- Work to provide notice to the local authority for future works. (Possible Variation Submitting, coordination & managing local authority Street Works Permits)
- Create job packs and work packages including 3rd party utility prints in a timely way.
- Submit Traffic Management Plans & TTROs when required.
- Follow current processes to ensure you are working in the best interest of the organisation.
- Various other administrative duties to support successful daily operations.
You will need:
- Has good attention to detail and is very well organised.
- Great communicator with excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Good at building relationships.
- Self-motivated and can work as part of a team
- Able to manage deadlines and workloads.
- Familiarity & frequent users of Microsoft Office
- NRSWA/Street Works knowledge would be preferable but not essential.
- Previous relative experience in a similar role within the telecommunications/utilities industry would be considered advantageous.
- 2 week business closure at Christmas
- Team social events and activities throughout the year.
- Opportunities for progression
- All training will be provided.
- competitive salary
This is a fast paced and dynamic role and we are looking for someone who is willing to challenge themselves and become part of a great team, being involved in Oakways exciting future!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.