- Location Stockton-on-Tees
- Job Type Full Time
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference BBBH31959_1658414486
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Project Manager
Responsible for: Coordination, Planning and Allocation
Levels of Authority: As designated by Project Manager
Main Function of the Role:
To ensure work is issued, allocated, reported on and completed efficiently and in accordance with legislation, to meet the program and contractual delivery timescales and processes.
- To program, allocate and coordinate work orders, through liaison with Site Supervisors and/or Build Partners
- To ensure that Teams are issued with job-packs and documentation which defines the work required and includes safe dig prints where required, using the systems in place.
- To ensure that local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks are complied with
- To maintain accurate records of planned, in-progress and completed work
- To manage the actions required to prevent and resolve complaints from the community in which we work
- Must be adept in the use of systems
- Must have good organisational and time management skills
- Should have skills and experience in programming techniques that achieve productivity and maintain service delivery
- Must be able to react positively to problems and take suitable action to prevent delivery or deadline failures
- Should have some commercial awareness and the ability to negotiate.
- Must have basic numeracy skills, to GCSE standard
- NVQ2 Business Administration or display equivalent in experience
- City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Street works
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.