The Project Co-Ordinator is an essential part of the internal team. Working together with local councils and other external parties in providing administrative support to deliver operational excellence across the business.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Production of job packs
- Tracking and managing defects, including timely and accurate status reporting.
- Noticing and permitting management
- Adhoc administrative tasks to maintain fluidity and profitability
You will need to:
- Good communication skills
- knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Time management skills
Why City Fibre:
You will be part of the UK's largest alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Cities.
We're passionate about our work and we're passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience, when you join the City Fibre family you'll also enjoy benefits like 25 days and many more!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.