£25,000-£30,000 Per annum
We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners Kier Utilities who are looking to recruit we have a fantastic opportunity for a Project co-Ordinator. You will be joining an expanding project team and will be part of an exciting market leading Gigabit Fibre Build, working alongside the Project Manager and Senior Management team to facilitate the project co-ordination on this exciting new project.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Implement scheduling controls on the program. Ensure that processes, tools and methods are operated consistently
- Ensure all milestones and internal/external dependencies are identified, included within the programme, and monitored
- Maintain and update programme, advising on forecasted milestones.
- Maintain and update resource profile, advising on resource clashes and shortcomings.
- Raising the relevant permits with the Street works Coordinator to meet the schedule.
- Undertake tracking and maintenance of projects on a daily basis to meet fortnightly programme reissue timetable.
- Ensure quality review activities and associated time have been allocated realistically in the Programme
- Ensure reporting is implemented and maintained consistently and effectively.
- Liaising with the client providing the reporting as required.
You will need:
- Extensive experience in administering, managing, and updating MS Project Programmes
- Computer literate with experience of MS Office.
- Experience of working in a similar role in a related industry (construction, engineering, utilities)
- Well-developed skills in organising and planning
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company, which you can expect a competitive salary and an outstanding package that includes a company car or allowance, private health care, a matched pension scheme up to 7.5%, 26 day's annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday), two employee Share Scheme options, together with additional valuable benefits such as:
- Free Life Assurance
- Access to a range of attractive Flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all of our applicants and employees. If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with a company that is dedicated to transforming and delivering a future proof fibre first Britain, please apply now!!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.