Back to all jobs
GCU are looking for a Project Administrator to join them in Inverness. As a Project Administrator you will be carrying out the various project related activities needed to allow Operations to deliver the program to plan and in accordance with statutory and client requirements. The aim of GCU project team is to ensure that work scopes are appropriately planned and communicated meeting internal resourcing, NSRWA91, CDM, and client requirements.
- Updating the client/Local Authority/GCU on the resource whereabouts for the next day
- Uploading all safe digs to Depotnet and issuing it to the relevant Gang
- Preparing documentation to meet all TTRO conditions i.e., Printing, Laminating
- Assisting the As-built Engineer to upload completed As-built documents
- Creating tube test sheets for test teams
You will need:
Proficient use of Microsoft Office - including Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Previous Project Administrator experience
If you have the experience and skills, Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.