Novo Technologies have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to join their team in Newcastle. This role will be office based. The project administrator will assist the Project Planning Team by carrying out the various administrative duties needed to allow Operations to deliver the program.
- Run A55 / Defects complete life cycle, this involves generating, tracking, submitting, assigning permits, updates and approval in order that payment can be received.
- Communication between Civils, Cabling and Reinstatement teams essential and that tasks are completed in the desired time frame.
- Over viewing of deponet compliance and issuing permits where necessary.
- Run STATS as necessary and ensure all information is correct and in date.
- Track and confirm actual measures are correct from gangs to actual worked carried out. Report incorrect measures immediately.
You will need:
- Ability to multitask, working on a number of projects simultaneously and to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to follow the complete life cycle of a process from start to finish, by acute tracking and updating of systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal support, as well as in a team.
- Ability to understand and support the needs of diverse projects across an organisation.
- Project administrator experience
If you have the skills and are keen to join a company where progression is a core value then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.