As a Programme manager working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
*This is an office-based position due to the role and not working from home.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Being an integral part of the Projects Team that is accountable for the Client reporting dashboard and project delivery plan.
- Managing the data submission weekly/ monthly to the client.
- Creating and owning a Callan Connect dashboard of smaller works:
- Hollow poles
- Working with the Civils and Fibre Construction Teams on building the programme delivery dates across the builds.
- Managing multiple build dashboards.
- Working with the Commercial Team on forecast of build to ensure timely order management.
- Supporting the Commercial and build teams on inventory control.
- Collaborating with the Commercial Teams and manage the costs reporting of stock usage versus build.
- Attending weekly project meetings with build clients across multiple cities.
- Attending weekly internal programme meetings.
- Reviewing and assess reporting requirement requests that get raised internally.
You will need:
- Education to degree level or equivalent industry recognised qualification
- Sufficient experience in Telecoms Utilities Build Management
- Project Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Strong IT/MS Excel skills
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.