Lanes Infrastructure have an exciting opportunity for a poling operative to join their team in Cliffe. As poling operative, you will be working in a team of 2 covering the South east. The main purpose as poling operative is to be responsible for building and maintaining the City Fibre network, including the installation and replacement of poles.
- Erection and recovery of telegraph poles
- Safe excavation
- Operate pole erection unit
- Operate MEWP and work at height on telegraph poles
- Undertaking works in accordance with H&S legislation and company standards
You will need:
- Previous experience as a poling operative
- Full Cat C Driving licence
- Digi Tacho Graph
If you have the skills and want to join a great team then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.