Lanes Infrastructure have an exciting opportunity for a poling operative to join their team. As poling operative, you will be working in a team of 2 covering the South east of England. The main purpose as poling operative is to be responsible for building and maintaining the City Fibre network, including the installation and replacement of poles.
- Erection and recovery of telegraph poles
- Safe excavation
- Operate pole erection unit
- Operate MEWP and work at height on telegraph poles
- Undertaking works in accordance with H&S legislation and company standards
You will need:
- Previous experience as a poling operative
- Full Cat C Driving license
- Digi Tacho Graph
If you have the skills and want to join a great team then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.