- Location Glasgow
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Reference BBBH121616_1669129791
Glenevin Construction are looking for an experienced plant fitter to join their team in Glasgow and join their in-house workshop to repair and maintain our in house plant excavators/breakers/plant trailers and small plant repairs (Rammers/Dumpers. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them, to ensure maximum reliability and functionality.
- Inspect plant engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect all small plant/service and repair, maintain and upgrade as required.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc).
- Schedule future maintenance sessions, servicing, loler, routine maintenance.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. hydraulic oil leaks).
You will need:
- Vehicle Technician since qualifying: 1 year (preferred)
- Being qualified to carry out loler inspections and issue certification would be an advantage, however you must be skilled to a level to produce and maintain the highest level of quality standards.
- Previous plant experience as a plant fitter is essential.
You must have:
- - Have your own tools
- - Have a valid driving license
- - Hold excellent knowledge or mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles.
- - Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment (e.g. lift).
If you have the skills and would like to join a company that is continuing to grow then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.