Hours of Work: 40 Hours/Per Week
Contract Type: Permanent
Locations: Milton Keynes/Northampton
As a Planner Scheduler working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. Within your role as a Planner Scheduler supporting the Project Managers to ensure that all projects are scheduled and resourced accordingly within the MSP programme. Responsible for managing and maintaining the program of works, developing the plan, raising permits and ensure work is scheduled to meet the required timescales
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Maintaining Microsoft Project Programme forGGL'sFTTH build scope including data entry, updates, maintenance, change events and scope changes. In addition to look at risks andmitigations in Programme in response to threats.
- Implement scheduling controls on the program(s). Ensure that processes, tools and methods are operated consistently
- Ensure all milestones and internal/external dependencies are identified, included within the Programme and monitored
- Maintain and update the MSP Programme(s), advising on forecasted milestones.
- Maintain and update resource profile, advising on resource clashes and shortcomings.
- Ensuring the relevant permits from the Streetworks Coordinator are in place to meet the Programme.
- Undertake tracking and maintenance of MSP projects on a daily basis to meet fortnightly Programme reissue timetable.
- Ensure quality review activities and associated time have been allocated realistically in the Programme
- Ensure reporting is implemented and maintained consistently and effectively.
- Liaising with the client providing the reporting as required.
- Raises issues with respect to risk, mitigation, and scenario planning to the Operations Manager for elevation to support leadership decision making where required.
- Advising Commercial Management on any issues with the MSP Programme that may require elevation for Contractual compliance or reporting.
- Previous experience of commercial management administration, including communication to and from web-based administration portal(s).
- Ability to use spreadsheets to interpret and collate financial data
You will need:
- Extensive experience in administering, managing and updating MS Project Programmes
- Computer literate with experience of MS Office.
- Experience in Telecom infrastructure sequencing (Civils/Fibre)
- Experience of working in a similar role in a related industry (construction, engineering, utilities)
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and to act as an effective team member
- Well-developed skills in organizing and planning
- Proactive with new ideas for efficiencies and improvements
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in contract administration.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!