Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
Full Time | Permanent
As a Permitter/Planner working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the program of works, developing the plan, raising permits and ensure work is scheduled to meet the required timescales.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Implement scheduling controls on the program. Ensure that processes, tools and methods are operated consistently
- Ensure all milestones and internal/external dependencies are identified, included within the programme and monitored
- Maintain and update programme, advising on forecasted milestones.
- Maintain and update resource profile, advising on resource clashes and shortcomings.
- Raising the relevant permits with the Streetworks Coordinator to meet the schedule.
- Undertake tracking and maintenance of projects on a daily basis to meet fortnightly programme reissue timetable.
- Ensure quality review activities and associated time have been allocated realistically in the Programme
- Ensure reporting is implemented and maintained consistently and effectively.
- Liaising with the client providing the reporting as required.
You will need:
- Extensive experience in administering, managing and updating MS Project Programmes
- Computer literate with experience of MS Office.
- Experience in Telecom infrastructure sequencing (Civils/Fibre)
- Experience of working in a similar role in a related industry (construction, engineering, utilities)
- Well-developed skills in organising and planning
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.