We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners as a PIA Engineer . Oakway Ltd are a family-owned business operating in the Plymouth and Launceston area, offering both skilled and new to industry individuals the chance to join a company who truly value their employees. Not only do they offer competitive salaries with a variety of great company benefits, but they invest and support the development of all their employees meaning they offer careers not just jobs.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Rodding and roping, cable pulling
- Carry out area surveys and risk assessments
- Provide daily updates on work completion
- Experienced in installing 4/7/12 tube subduct (DPA)
- Solving networking problems where information is missing or ambiguous
You will have:
- SA002 Underground safety
- S7 PIA Sub duct and cable installation
- NRSWA Unit 2
- Experience of working on a fibre network
- Vehicle & Fuel Provided
- 2 week business closure at Christmas
- Team social events and activities throughout the year.
- Opportunities for progression
- A chance to be involved in Oakways exciting future.
Apply now and help to connect the digital era!