As a PIA Engineer working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Rodding and roping, cable pulling
- Carry out area surveys and risk assessments
- Provide daily updates on work completion
- Experienced in installing 4/7/12 tube subduct (DPA)
- Solving networking problems where information is missing or ambiguous
You will have:
- SA002 Underground safety
- S7 PIA Sub duct and cable installation
- NRSWA Unit 2
- Experience of working on a fibre network
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!