Back to all jobs
GCU utilities are looking for a PIA Coordinator to join their team in Glasgow. As a PIA Coordinator you will be responsible to ensure both PIA and As Built documentation is delivered to a high standard and within deadlines.
- Creating and maintaining a collection of documents relating to PIA - PIANOI document and A55 documents.
- Ensuring compliance with PIA noticing/whereabout.
- Improving the control of documentation through projects by following the relevant process and assisting with colleague's requirements.
- Creation of PIA/Cabling work packages and labels to cabling team.
You will need:
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Auto CAD experience is desirable
- AS-Built experience is desirable
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity then please apply now. Please not that any training required may involve travelling
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.