Performance & Compliance Manager
Tyne & Wear
To oversee, facilitate and manage the Planning and NRSWA Teams, in the delivery of the fixed line telecoms workstream. This will include effective communication to all stakeholders.
Ensure all contractual requirements are delivered effectively from concept to completion whilst maintaining a high standard.
- Effectively manage the design and NRSWA team to achieve the required outputs for delivery of the schemes
- Develop and implement systems and processes to deliver performance in line with Contract obligations.
- Ensure compliance with the statutory regulator on contract requirements
- Monitoring and reporting on the safe delivery of the schemes (planned v's actual).
- Ensure data management systems including integration with client systems is up to date and report on any non-compliance
- Ensure compliance with all external auditing requirements
- Report on the Contract performance and adherence to the KPIs.
- Ensure Continuous Improvement commitments
- Monitor and maintain all CDM compliance
- Any other duties reasonably assigned.
- Experience of managing at a Leadership level
- Proven track record of service delivery across relevant activities
- Experience and understanding of fixed line telecom contracts
- Good communications skills
- Ideally, professionally qualified in relevant fields.
- Full UK driving license
A fantastic opportunity which includes a good package and benefits, working for United Living Infrastructure Services. Working alongside engineers on the CityFibre Contract
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.