As an Operational Support Officer working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. The Operational Support Officer is an integral part of the internal team. Collaborating with local councils and other external parties in providing administrative support to deliver operational excellence across the business.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Production of job packs
- Tracking and managing defects, including timely and accurate status reporting.
- Noticing and permitting management
- Adhoc administrative tasks to maintain fluidity and profitability
You will need to:
- Good communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent Time management skills
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!