Operational Support Officer
37.5 hours per week
Salary £25k-27k + Benefits
As a Operational Support Officer for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping City Fibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.The Operational Support Officer is an essential part of the internal team. Working together with local councils and other external parties in providing administrative support to deliver operational excellence across the business.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Production of job packs
- Tracking and managing defects, including timely and accurate status reporting.
- Noticing and permitting management
- Adhoc administrative tasks to maintain fluidity and profitability
You will need to:
- Good communication skills
- knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Time management skills
Why City Fibre:
You will be part of the UK's largest alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Cities.
We're passionate about our work and we're passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience, when you join the City Fibre family you'll also enjoy benefits like 25 days and many more!