Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Aston, Birmingham
As am Office Team Manager working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
- Manage the day to day running of the office locations (Birmingham and Coventry)
- Own the office layout and govern supplies of stationery and equipment (Phones/Technology)
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary suppliers where needed
- Work with Management Team on new suppliers selection process for Office Improvement Upgrades
- Where appropriate, preparing reports and presentations regarding the tendering for office locations and services
- Line manage up to 8 junior support staff
- Carry out staff appraisals and manage performance and behaviours
- Manage the recruitment process - be point of contact for recruitment support
- Arrange and support the interview process
- Manage the on boarding of all staff through the support team
- (People Portal/IT/Profile set up) through to arranging induction
- Support and govern the HR processes around holidays, sickness and leave
- Work with Leadership to design training and development plans
The perfect candidate will...
- Be confident in decision making
- Have great IT skills
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Have excellent organisational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good people management skills
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!