Back to all jobs
Lanes Infrastructure are looking for a Labourer to join their team in Maidstone. As a Labourer you will be responsible for assisting with the construction of residential and commercial buildings, carrying bricks, pouring concrete and other on-site labour duties as well as assisting with testing lead.
- Assisting with testing lead
- General Labour duties
- Operate material handling equipment.
- Recording and reporting on inventory levels..
- Manage inventory levels and coordinate with suppliers.
You will need:
- Previous Labour experience
- Capable of lifting heavy materials
- Full UK driver's licence
If you are looking to build a new career or have the skills, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.