- Location Plymouth
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary Up to £130 per day
- Reference BBBH34608_1663775204
We are thrilled to offer you the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners as a Labourer. Oakway Ltd are a family-owned business operating in the Plymouth area, offering both skilled and new to industry individuals the chance to join a company who truly value their employees. Not only do they offer competitive salaries with a variety of great company benefits, but they invest and support the development of all their employees meaning they offer careers not just jobs.
In your new role as a Labourer, you will be required to perform various duties including excavations, repairs, installations, in full compliance to current legislation, healthy and safety requirements and company policies.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- To work as part of a team of three, for the rollout of fibre installations.
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations, as well as maintaining a safe workstation at all times.
- Ensuring all equipment is fit for purpose.
- Removing all types of waste from site.
- Following all instructions in a safe and timely manner.
- Reporting all accidents, incidents to management.
- Flexible with regards to work duties, locations and hours when required.
- Performing any other duties that the business might require.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- CSCS card.
- Experience of working as a labourer, preferably within a Civils environment.
- Complying with the Health & Safety policy procedures.
- Helping around the site: cleaning, removing materials, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively & being always professional.
- Street works tickets (desirable)
if you're looking for new opportunity with a fantastic company please apply now!!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.