- Location Gloucester
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary Up to £13 per hour
- Reference BBBH33163_1662020933
We Currently have an exciting opportunity completing works for CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country starting in Gloucester for Origin who are hiring multiple operatives to join their team.
As a Labourer will be required to perform excavations, repairs and reinstatements, installation of ducting, chambers and street cabinets located within the public highway and customers premises.
In this role you will be required to:
- Excavating in the highways and complying with NRSWA.
- Installing new duct work and chambers.
- Clearing blockages.
- Rod, Rope and Testing.
- Complying with Specification for Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH).
- Communicating with internal and external customers and maintaining a positive, professional image of the Company.
You will need to communicate with internal and external customers for maintaining a positive professional image for the business.
You will need:
- Hold valid NRSWA street works Operative units 1 to 3 (desirable)
- Be competent in the use of mechanical Civils equipment.
- CSCS Card
- Monday to Friday
- 7:00am -17:00pm
Origin offers competitive gang rates, with great company benefits and fantastic opportunity to progress within the Company.
If you have the skills and would like to join an exciting project and great team, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.