We are thrilled to offer you the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners as a Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor. As a Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor working for Oakway, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Assisting in ensuring that here is effective cost management of the project through regular and accurate forecasting and cost/value reporting.
- Assist in the procurement process to maximise profit and ensure orders are placed on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Be aware of contractual requirements of the project.
- Act and ensure you have the best commercial interest of the company, at all times.
You will need:
- Prior experience working in a Civil Engineering business is advantageous.
- Must be self sufficient
- Hard working and committed
- Strong communicator
- Methodical and organised
Oakway Ltd are a family-owned business operating in the Plymouth area, offering both skilled and new to industry individuals the chance to join a company who truly value their employees. Not only do they offer competitive salaries with a variety of great company benefits, but they invest and support the development of all their employees meaning they offer careers not just jobs.
Apply now to become part of the Fibre Future and help CityFibre achieve their mission of delivering full fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.