Novo Technologies have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Assistant or Data Analyst. You will be responsible for supporting the quantity surveyor and to support the commercial and contractual management of a portfolio of telecoms projects, these include; new build, city enhancement projects and field service frameworks.
- Extract data to form reports for the QS and check reporting is accurate.
- Value work executed by contractors and certify interim and final payments.
- Support the authorisation and submission of project variations.
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement the companies policies for risk management
- Assist in the monthly measurement of supplier KPI's and reporting,
- To provide robust, timely and accurate cost and value data at both project and regional levels and their progress in relation to the programme schedule.
- Providing commercial information from projects to enable estimation at programme level to occur.
- Undertaking estimation of future work for pre-sales.
- Acting as the contractual and commercial guardian within the business.
You will need:
- HNC/HND level education or equivalent.
- RICS Chartership (MRICS)
- Degree level education in commercial/contract or project management or equivalent
- Experience in the telecoms or utilities sector,
- Working knowledge of ICC and NEC3 ECC forms of Contract benefit
If you have the skills and would like to join a company where progression is a core value then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.