Lanes Infrastructure are looking for a JCB driver to join their team in Cliffe. This role will also cover their sites in Sittingbourne and Maidstone. As a JCB driver you will need positive attitude to while maintaining the highest standards of health and safety, quality, efficiency & environmental awareness reporting to the site management.
- Perform daily equipment checks
- Complete daily report forms for all equipment used, including mileage and service records
- Operate with diligence and care ensuring Health and Safety parameters are strictly adhered to
You will need:
- 180 degree JCB machine ticket
- Full UK driving licence
- A Good Knowledge of the working order of the machine to perform the above mentioned daily checks.
If you have the skills and qualities and would like to join a great team with Lanes-I then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.