Glenevin Construction are looking for a self driven, motivated individual to provide first line support to staff and develop the IT Infrastructure within the organisation as we look to bring all of our IT In-house. This role will involve travelling to Edinburgh and Glasgow sites. For this role as you will be given sole responsibility to improve and update the current infrastructure.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
You will need:
- Previous knowledge and experience of designing and implementing a fully functional IT network
- Degree or equivalent in IT or related subjects
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity or would like to join a company that continues to grow then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.