As an Issue Resolution Coordinator working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. You will be Investigating claims and complaints, obtaining all information necessary and owning the end-to-end issue resolution process. You will be logging, tracking and keeping all parties updated and work towards identifying the root cause of complaints. You will also be responsible for the coordination and allocation of essential training for employees.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Investigating complaints, obtaining all information necessary and owning the end-to-end issue resolution process.
- Log incoming claims assign reference and coordinate acknowledgement forms.
- Identifying and reporting the root cause of complaints.
- Investigating the complaint competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information as necessary.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders to investigate claim and gather information (photos, strike reports, etc).
- Approach person/company responsible and negotiate outcome.
- Arrange payment and reclaim accordingly.
- Ensure all employees are added to the training matrix and update accordingly.
- Ascertain required qualifications and arrange training where required.
- Add to Smart Passport.
You will have:
- Previous experience in customer relations or complaint's role.
- Experience managing / coordinating training requirements is highly desirable.
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service consistently.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritise your workload, prioritising tasks and staying organised.
- Ability to manage multiple information portals simultaneously.