GCU Utilities have an excellent opportunity for a Integrated Management System coordinator to join their team in either their Glasgow or Aberdeen location. As an Integrated Management System coordinator you will ensure that GCU IMS is actively adopted across each key process throughout the central business and project teams enabling accreditation to ISO9001/ 14001/ 45001 standard. You will report to the health and safety manager.
- Monitoring function associated with Event Management in GCU - ensuring all NCR, Incidents, NRSWA and Audit Findings are logged and filed correctly within the system
- Coordination of resource for the timely delivery of the GCU Audit Schedule
- Owner of GCU Action Management Process
- Preparation of Weekly HSEQ Client Reports and Monthly Board Data (HSEQ)
- Key account holder for GCU external HSEQ System based software, including awareness of upgrades, and ensuring access to GCU systems as required per job role
You will need:
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- Recognised Internal Auditor Qualification
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of ISO9001:2015, ISO14001: 2015 and ISO45001:2018
If you have the skills and feel this is the right opportunity for you, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.