GCU are looking for a HSEQ manager to oversee their sites in Glasgow, Dundee and Aberdeen. This role will require you to travel between sites.
As a HSEQ manager you will ensure that the HSEQ function operate efficiently, offering quality advice and services to GCU Operations in the day to day; whilst setting working practice and systems that ensure legal compliance is realised and adequately maintained. Key figure in driving continual improvement, through application and development of the Integrated Management System.
- Day to day line management of the HSEQ Function (Advisors/ Coordinator)
- Proactively work with Operations Teams to ensure HSEQ is considered through the life cycle of GCU works/ operations - managing risk to persons, environment and asset
- Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new and upcoming legislation and ensure adequate process and systems are in place throughout the Group
- Key interface with external regulators (HSE, SEPA) and insurers
- Key stake-holder in Subcontractor Management process
You will need:
- CSCS Card
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (or NVQ Equivalent)
- Working knowledge of Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 (CDM15) in role of Principal Contractor
- Capable of leading organisation through 3RD party ISO accreditation (NQA)
- Experience managing a team of HSEQ Advisers (remote)
If this role interest you or you would like to know please apply now!