Position: SHEQ Advisor
As a SHEQ Advisor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. You will be required to deal with changing priorities and work under pressure possessing interpersonal skills and liaising with a variety of people including civils gangs, client representatives, contractors and senior management.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Working in a rapidly changing environment and negotiate with stake holders who have conflicting priorities.
- Conducting incident investigations with root cause analysis.
- Delivering presentations, coaching and Toolbox Talks.
- Compiling RAMS.
- Producing Toolbox Talks and Safety Alerts.
- Having good time management skills and willingness to travel to various locations.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills and able to influence others.
- Having good IT skills and able to quickly adapt to bespoke reporting systems and client portals.
You will need:
Essential skills & qualifications
- Minimum of NEBOSH General qualified or NEBOSH Construction qualifies (having both an advantage).
- Ideally 2+ years in an advisory position in utilities but construction experience will be considered.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Desirable skills & qualifications
- NRSWA Supervisor.
- TechIOSH or equivalent professional membership.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- Fire Risk Assessments (commercial premises).
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.