GCU are a specialised contractor that offers a full suite of services to several key sectors including Utilities, Telecommunications, Civil Engineering and Traffic Management. GCU work in partnership with City Fibre. With offices and projects across the UK, GCU work collaboratively with clients to deliver projects from inception to completion, producing high-end results while maintaining excellent safety standards.
GCU are looking for an experienced HSEQ advisor to join their team in Glasgow. As a HSEQ advisor you will support the Operations Teams to meet the requirements of relevant statutory legislation and the HSEQ Management systems and to verify compliance. To report to management when there are gaps in compliance and seek opportunities for improvement
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Conduct work site inspection and HS audit
- Advisory to management with regards to HSEQ solutions
- Conduct of risk assessments, COSHH assessments and Puwer assessments
- On site coaching with front line operatives in safe working practice/ behaviours
You will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (minimum)
- Working knowledge of CDM (as Principal Contractor)
- Driving Licence
- 2 year's experience in an HSEQ focused role in construction or utilities
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and ISO14001: 2015
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.