Job Title: HR Co-ordinator
Location: Lee-On-The-Solent and other areas across the South Coast
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday. Open to part-timers
We have an exciting opportunity with CCN Verevo working in partnership with CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country, as a HR Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for building the capability of our people is at the centre of our strategy. Developing leadership skills, coaching, relationship intelligence, and training and developing our workforce is how we have managed to double in size over the past two years.
Over the past two years, CCN have grown rapidly as the UK accelerates its plans to build digital infrastructure. The future of Verevo is exciting as we continue to be a significant regional contractor and have a pipeline of orders to build the South.
CCN offer a competitive salary between £20,000 for an entry level candidate and up to £25,000 with HR experience.
- Creative recruiting and attraction methods to select the top talent
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Day to day employee management using our employee system
- Partnering with the business units across the South Coast
- Take a lead on implementing a new HR system to rollout across the whole business to allow for successful recruiting and onboarding. The system should also help to improve our company communications across the business
- Raise our social media presence by creating content for our Verevo Instagram account
CCN offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, employee assistance programme, and extensive learning and development opportunities with incredible future prospects!
If you are keen to start a career in HR and have a passion for growing and developing people, please get in touch and apply.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.