GCU in Aberdeen are currently looking for a HR advisor to work in partnership with City Fibre.
The purpose of the role will be to support the business to deliver people-related Policy and Processes across the Company, in alignment with legal requirement. Act as advisor to Operational Management in issues relating to the employment of staff.
- Assist in development and roll-out of HR Policy and Process, acting as key point of contact with "Citation" (3rd party HRM Provider).
- Atlas - online HR Documentation host super-user
- Assist Operations Managers with people related issues (absence management/ grievance/ disciplinary)
- Act as objective 3rd party during HR Investigation
- Support employees through sickness absence and return to work processes
You will need:
- Active CIPD Membership and Relevant Qualification
- 3 years minimum experience in an HR Role within an SME
- Able to work collaboratively and to coach others in HR fundamentals
- Experience dealing with HR Cases - e.g., grievance/ disciplinary and all associated record keeping
- Firm but fair with a calm, diplomatic approach taken.
If you have the skills and looking for a new exciting opportunity to progress and should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.