As a Hot Box Driver working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. You will carry out tasks at the depot and at working sites that allow the streets and roadways affected by the trenching and ducting work to be reinstated safely, efficiently and to a high standard of quality.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Delivering and setting up site signage and guarding in compliance with NRSWA regulations
- Keeping the site operating with minimal disruption to the public.
- Assist the reinstatement operatives in backfilling and making good all kinds of surface types
You will need to:
- Hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
- Hold a C1 (7.5t) license
- Be competent with various aspects of reinstatement work and tarmacking.
- Be competent in the use of mechanical Civils equipment.
- Be conversant with risk assessments and hazard identification and have a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
- Hold a NRSWA Certificate
In return we offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. We will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
- 20 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Discount gym membership
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.