Lanes Infrastructure are looking for HGV support drivers to join their team in Henfield. As a HGV backup driver you will transport either materials, plant and/or passenger from one location to another, for the safe transit of the passengers or cargo. They are expected to follow traffic laws, correctly following the right route, ensure that there is enough petrol/diesel in their vehicles and the machinery that they transport, and maintain a clean cab interior.
* The transportation of plant, material and/or passengers to and from sit and the yard.
* Comply with Road Traffic act 2010
* Perform pre-operational vehicle inspections and return relevant paperwork to the transport or yard personnel.
* Comply with HGV driving regulations
* Ensure any materials are left safety and suitably guarded inline with NRSWA - Chapter 8
You will need:
- Minimum 2 years' driving experience
- Manual handling experience
- Full UK driving license C1E
If you have the skills and want to join a great team and company then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.