Health and Safety Manager
Position: Health and Safety Manager
Location: Wath Upon Dearne & Doncaster
What we do here at Heneghan's:
With a quarter of a century's experience of contracting for Utilities, undertaking Civil Engineering projects and Housebuilding, we work to the highest standards completing projects on time and within budget, working as genuine partners with our clients. We take pride in what we do. The secret of our success has been our total commitment to excellence in everything that we do and offering the expertise to match. We undertake projects of every size and have a highly-trained and experienced workforce equally dedicated to maintaining the highest standards. This role profile is to give you the basic grounding for your role and responsibilities here at Heneghan's.
Health & Safety Manager - Role Profile
About the role:
As Safety Manager, you will ensure that the organisation meets the necessary legislative obligations and you will drive the continuous improvement of health and safety throughout the business. You will facilitate the ongoing development of health and safety policies and practices to make sure all staff are adhering to these standards. You will also provide advice, support and guidance at a manager level on all matters of legal compliance regarding Health and Safety Management.
- To manage, support and advise the business on all aspects of health, safety, quality, environmental and welfare matters.
- Establishing and monitoring standards, processes, communications, training, compliance and legislation requirements.
- You will be expected to carry out a number of site-based inspections each month in order to meet our customer's KPI's.
- Reviewing and approving project Construction Phase Plans as part of our responsibilities under CDM.
- Responsible for all safety inspections including schedules and internal auditing teams.
- H&S qualifications
- Basic Computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and Adobe software
- Good numerical skills
- Civils / Utilities knowledge
- Clean driving license
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.