- Location Newhaven
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Reference BBBH31482_1662644642
Are you an experienced health and safety advisor and looking for a new opportunity? Lanes Infrastructure are now recruiting for a health and safety advisor to join the team in Newhaven.
As a health and safety you will be reporting to our SHEQ Manager, this position will be working along & supporting the supervisors, on site on a daily basis, for the majority of their time - for example, audit reports, inspections, incident reporting, site compliance.
You will need:
- Experience & full understanding of the Street works code of practice
- Good knowledge of HSG47
- Underground services & safe digging practices
- Understanding of accidents & incidents reporting.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- IOSH Certificate
- Full UK drivers Licence
If you match these skills and looking for an exciting new opportunity and this be a position of interest please apply now
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.