Back to all jobs
Health and Safety Advisor
HSEQ - Health and Safety Advisor
Preston - Blackpool
As a HSEQ Advisor, you will be part of a central HSEQ Team with responsibility for one of our regional contracts reporting to the Regional HSEQ Lead. You will be responsible for promoting compliance throughout the business and for escalating all issues identified. You will also be responsible for ensuring employees are made aware of issues raised and for promoting document control and system compliance.
- Ensure that safety and compliance standards are maintained, and any issues are addressed immediately.
- Support the accident and incident investigations, and promote good quality reporting and closure
- Complete and encourage hazard reports.
- Complete a weekly and monthly report on achievements and issues identified.
- Communicate and drive an efficient close out of corrective actions raised by the Compliance Department and external auditors.
- Compile Accident/Incident Stats for the contracts your support and attend client meetings.
- Assist the Quality Manager with accreditation's and provide support where required (ISO45001)
Experience and Qualifications
- H&S qualification e.g. NEBOSH Certificate
- Experience of having worked in the Utilities or Construction sectors
- Full UK Driving License
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.