IMS Scotland have an exciting for a health & safety advisor to join their team in Clydebank. As a health and safety advisor you will be reporting to the SHEQ Manager, In this position will be working along & supporting the supervisors, on site on a daily basis, for the majority of their time
- Audit reports
- Inspections and incident reporting
- Advisory to management with regards to HSEQ solutions
- Delivery of front line inductions
- On site coaching with front line operatives in safe working practice/ behaviours
You will need:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- SWQR Supervisor level
- Experience & full understanding of the Street works code of practice
- Knowledge of HSG47 Underground services & safe digging practices
If you have the skills and would like a new opportunity then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.